Monday, February 9, 2009

Martha Monday!

When I think of Martha Stewart, I think of Martha the hostess, the entrepreneur, the chef, the crafts person, the gardener, the collector, etc. I forget that in recent years, she's also become a bonafide farmer. It's not a huge farm, and I don't know that any of her produce is sold to the public, but since she has laying hens and is quite self-sufficient in terms of vegetables and fruit, I'm considering her a full-on farmer.


I bet Martha can really rock a pair of overalls. Today, Martha gives a tour of her farm on her blog. Check it out!


Also, check out those stables. Seriously, Martha's horses lead a good life. If I don't attain true Martha-ocity in this lifetime, then my hope is to be reincarnated as one of her horses.

1 comment:

Chicagolandia said...

Isn't it sad that I think her stables are simply gorgeous? Wow, my dream house is a barn...