Saturday, March 7, 2009

Exercise Update

In my workout journey to be more physically fit like Martha, I started doing an exercise video and taking measurements and weighing in at the 15-, 30-, 45- and 60-day mark. For those of you keeping track, Monday, March 2 was my 30-day check-in. I did it, I just didn't post about it. Isn't Martha Monday so much better than hearing about my workout progress (or lack thereof)?

I've decreased my arms, bust, hips and thigh by a 1/2 inch since the 15-day mark. The scale has only gone down a 1.5 pounds since starting, which, if you go by only the numbers on the scale, is disappointing. However, my one big Hooray For Me moment is that I have a pair of pre-pregnancy pants that I can wear quite comfortably. And I'm thisclose to wearing my favorite pre-pregnancy jeans out in public. Thisclose is definitely a good thing.

No comments: