Friday, March 13, 2009

Cheese, glorious cheese!

Thanks to a heads-up from Annie at Chi-Annie: at the Table, I have an abundance of cheese. Right now, Jewel has a Kraft catalina deal going on: spend $25 in participating Kraft products, and get a $10 coupon for your next order. Additionally, buy 4 packs of Kraft 2% Milk Cheese, and get a $3 coupon for your next order. You can double-dip on these deals and roll the coupons over and over until the promotion is over.



As you can see, I scored some major cheese: 6 backs of shredded mozzerella, 6 bags of shredded Mexican blend, and 9 bricks of cheese (cheddar, monterey, pepperjack, etc.).


The 2% Milk Cheese promo ends on March 29, and the $10 OYNO promo goes to March 22. I'll be rolling this deal a few more times before it's over. Thanks, Annie!

3 comments:

Chicagolandia said...

I am addicted to this deal - I've been telling anyone that will stand still and listen to go and get their super-affordable cheese. I've even done a few transactions for my sister!

Together We Save said...

Wow that is alot of cheese. My kids would be thrilled.

Carrie said...

I bought .75/1 cheese coupons online and so have been able to get my other groceries for free along with the cheese. Will do it 2 more times tomorrow before running out of Qs. I think the $2 sale price on the cheese ends Sunday.