Friday, October 21, 2011

Spooky!

My house is almost entirely decorated for Halloween. My "Girls Night Out" painting is over the mantel along with all sorts of witchiness.


I suspended my straw witch just under the mantel with some sewing thread and sticky hooks. 


New to the spooky setting this year are mice and raven silhouettes from Martha Stewart Crafts. 


The mice are running up and down the hallway and partially up the stairs. The ravens are gathered in the dining room.


My fun witch silhouette is in an upstairs bedroom. She's also from the Martha Stewart Crafts line. I scored all three silhouette packages at this year's Wilton tent sale.


 From the outside you can see the witch, the bats and all the lights.  I am loving how the decorations turned out this year!  Take a look on facebook to see the full show.


I have just one more project for the outside, and if all goes well this weekend I'll share it with you on Monday.  Happy decorating, and have a great weekend!


No comments: