Friday, October 14, 2011

Sign up now for 'Happy Holidays!'

For the fall semester, my Live Well, Spend Less! course has been divided into three one-night seminars for a fun "Happy Holidays" series:


Creative Gift Solutions at the downtown Aurora campus
Monday, October 24, 7:15-8:45pm
Cost: $19.00 (The cost of $59.00 as listed in the WCC course catalog is incorrect.)
We'll focus on fabulous and frugal gifts for everyone on your list, as well as great gifts for families, online deals and homemade goodies that friends and family will be delighted to receive. I'll have great ideas to help you shop for even the hardest-to-please person on your list.  I understand that resources are limited, and my suggestions for holiday gift-giving will leave you with time and money to spare!

Perfect Party Solutions at the Sugar Grove campus
Monday, November 7, 7:15-8:45pm
Cost: $19.00
Does the thought of hosting a holiday gathering have you stressed? I'll have tips and tricks for organizing and hosting everything from office cocktail parties to family feasts that will make you the host with the most!  Whether it's a simple gathering for friends or a 7-course meal for fussy in-laws, I'll help you create a memorable event.  Be careful, following my suggestions could have your family begging you to host the holidays every year!

Holiday Activities for the Whole Family at the Plano campus
Monday, November 21, 7:15-8:45pm
Cost: $19.00
I firmly believe that the holidays should be a time for fun, family and friends...if your holiday preparations have you threatening to cancel the whole season, then something must change! Let me help you find ways to reconnect with your family during this busy season, whether it be by creating new traditions, improving upon old ones, or finding ways to tackle holiday chores in ways that will leave the entire family feeling merry.

Registration information is at the links.  As always, you can find all of my Waubonsee Community College courses listed to the right. I hope to see you in one soon!

No comments: