Thursday, June 10, 2010

My purchases (so far!)

As promised, here are the pictures of what I bought at this year's Wilton tent sale.


In the above picture you can see my new oven liner, mixing bowls with lids (I bought a set of these at my first trip to the tent sale, and I've been looking for another set ever since), fancy cake stand, treat bags, decorating bag holder, meringue powder, candles, standing mixer scraper and cookie cutters.

The cookie cutters are a margarita glass, music note, airplane and racecar. 
I also stocked up on cupcake liners.

I got a little carried away with the mini-cupcake liners, and had no idea that I grabbed a package of 350.  What am I going to do with all those?  Time to start baking, I guess...


I also picked up vanilla extract, clear vanilla extract, a cookie scoop, white candy melts and an ocean-themed lollipop mold. 


It was a fun trip!  I wonder what next year will bring.  More importantly, I wonder if I can sneak in another trip to the sale before it ends on June 22. 

No comments: