Thursday, June 3, 2010

A bit of blogkeeping

Hello, everyone!  I just have a few blogkeeping items...

1. I made a few slight changes to the blog design. Nothing too drastic, just a small change of color and font. Unless Martha wants to see more drastic changes--do you, Martha?  Just drop me a note, okay? Anything for you, Martha!

Because Martha Stewart emails me all the time.  Riiiiiigggggggghhhhhhhtttttt.

2.  I've added some new blogs to the TMI blog lists.  Before the majority of blogs I had listed were in the frugal shopping vein--if you are into couponing and saving money, check them out!  Now, I've listed some new blogs that I am getting into.  These new additions are all about baking, crafting and baking crafts.  Good times!

3.  We have some new followers here at TMI--thanks for joining me!  Publicly, that is.  It's good for my self-esteem.  For all you lurkers out there, and Google analytics tells me I have quite a few, feel free to come out of the lurking closet.  ;)  Of course, this is 100% for my benefit. 

Again, it's a self-esteem thing.

4.  Finally, I want to hear from you! What kinds of things do you want me to write about on TMI? Any topics you'd like to see covered, or covered more in-depth?  For example, I can go on and on about my self-esteem issues, love of all things Martha, and baking, but if you'd like to see more gardening or home improvement, please let me know. 

Thanks for sticking with me!  I heart you all bigtime!

No comments: