Sunday, September 6, 2009

To Do List

I love lists. Making lists helps me organize and prioritize my day/week, and crossing things off those lists fills me with a warm and fuzzy that says "You've been productive. Hooray for you!"

With that in mind, I'm going to start putting weekly lists here to hold myself more accountable, and stay on top of all there is to do. Plus, it's less actual paper to deal with, which is great considering I am drowning in reminders scrawled on post-its and my list collection now spans at least three different notebooks. I guess I'm just complicated like that, okay?

For this week:

1. Bake cookies for work event
2. Decorate cookies for work event
TMI note: baking and decorating are substantial tasks, so they get their own lines.
3. Package cookies for work event
4. Head to Kohl's for pants and purse
5. Send out invitations for the Little Guy's upcoming birthday party
6. Head to hardware store for closet organizers and nightlights
Another TMI note: this one is not absolutely essential, so don't be surprised if you see it on next week's list.
7. CVS shopping
8. Walgreens shopping

Thanks goodness tomorrow is a holiday--that means all my productivity will happen on the home front. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am seriously in the market for closet shelving/organizing hardware. I'm thinking two rows of hanging rods and some shelves. Let me know what you find/how hard it is to install.....L