Monday, January 10, 2011

Martha Monday--Messy closets

Sometimes, despite our best efforts to stay organized, clutter and chaos get the best of us.  It happens to me, I'm sure it's happened to you, and believe it or not, it occasionally happens to Martha herself. 

Last February, Martha blogged about how out-of-control her two main clothes closets had gotten.  I blogged about it here.  As it turns out, her post about her closet makeover was one of the top five most popular on her blog in 2010.  Isn't that something?  People take notice when Martha gets real--I know I do!

Here are some pictures from Martha's messy closet:



Of course, because Martha is Martha, this mess simply wouldn't do!  As she stated on her blog, the process took over two days, but in the end she had a completely organized and neat closet.

Right now, I'm in the same boat.  My closet is a disaster area.  Here's a sneak peek:

And since I'm trying to get organized and purge my house of all the things we no longer want or use, it's time for my own closet makeover.  Stay tuned, because tomorrow I'll show you the closet mess, the whole mess and nothing but the mess.

So help me, Martha.

No comments: