Monday, January 3, 2011

Martha Monday--Organization

Martha is big on organization, as am I.  From organizing cabinets to entire rooms, Martha's index of organization on her website is impressive.  There's a place for everything, and everything must be in its place.


While I do consider myself an organized person, I'm taking this time in January to open my cabinets, drawers and closets to you.  Some are already mega-organized, and some are a complete disaster.  By exposing my organizational hits and misses, I hope to help you (and help myself) get and stay on the organized track for 2011. 


If you are ready to get organized, check out Martha's ideas for bedroom, kitchen, closet/storage/office and bathroom organization.  Then grab some post-it notes, a permanent marker, several garbage bags and some storage totes, and let's get to it!

No comments: