Friday, May 27, 2011

Cookies and classes!

I'm approaching 100 "likes" on The Martha Initiative facebook page, and I'm thrilled!  Thanks to everyone for all of the facebook love.  And in anticipation of reaching that magical number, I've decided to celebrate.  

Here's the deal:  when I reach 100 "likes" I'm going to draw a name at random and one lucky facebook fan is going to get two dozen custom decorated sugar cookies. 

I'll draw a name next week at this time (Friday, June 3 at 12:00pm) provided I have at least 100 fans.  Are you not a fan?  Don't worry, you can be!  Just head on over to The Martha Initiative on facebook and click "Like." 

*****************************************************************

As we move into the summer months, I'd like to remind everyone in the Fox Valley area about my upcoming community education classes at Waubonsee Community College:

Online Social Networking for Beginners at the downtown Aurora campus
Tuesdays, June 7-28 from 7:30-9:00pm

XTreme Couponing at the Plano campus
Tuesdays, July 5-12 from 7:30-9:00pm

Live Well. Spend Less! at the Sugar Grove campus
Mondays, July 18-August 1 from 7:30-9:00pm


Thanks a bunch, and have a safe and fun holiday weekend!

No comments: