Friday, February 12, 2010

A good thing--portable diaper caddy

We're just 13 days from the due date, and the TMI household is in full baby mode.  I wanted to share one of my favorite baby "good things."  It's a portable diaper caddy, and a real lifesaver for anyone who's just expelled another human being from her body and has no energy or strength to carry a baby any distance in order to change a diaper.

Trust me on this. 

Our portable diaper carrier will be kept in the family room.  It's a large plastic bin with a latching lid and filled with all sorts of helpful items. 


The caddy is filled with diapers, wipes, washcloths, a changing pad, vaseline and powder. 

As soon as I know what size Baby Girl is, I'll include a fresh onesie in there as well in case for when we need an emergency change. This also makes a great baby shower gift.  What a good thing!

1 comment:

Karen @ Desert Chica Ramblings said...

Great idea, we have an open bin with just a few things for our big guy.. (28 months), but I am due in April, so maybe I should re-adjust what is in it and get a nice lidded box too!!