Whatever you want to call it, this stuff is the perfect sidedish for summer. Thanks to Jess for sharing the recipe!
It all starts with:
- 3oz. package of orange gelatin
- 3oz. (or so) box of cook-and-serve tapioca pudding
- 3oz. (or so) box of vanilla pudding
- 15oz. can of mandarin oranges
- 8oz. container of whipped topping
- 3 cups water
Step 1: Combine the boxes of gelatin and pudding with 3 cups water. Mix them all in a pot and simmer for 20 minutes or so (stirring occasionally) until the mixture thickens. Let the orange goo cool completely.
Step 3: When the orange goo has cooled completely, stir it into the orange/whipped topping mixture. Let it all sit in the fridge for a few hours before diving headfirst into the bowl.