Okay, so the recipe title is Chicken Divan, but it might as well be Chicken DIVINE, because this recipe is that good. Shout out to Aunt Jean and Cousin Julia for the recipe--it's quite popular in the TMI dinner rotation.
- 8 halves chicken breast (boneless/skinless, cooked and diced)
- 2 packages frozen broccoli (TMI note: fresh broccoli works, too)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tsp. curry powder
- Put chopped broccoli in the bottom of a 9x13 casserole dish
- Cover with diced chicken
- In a mixing bowl, combine the soup, mayo, lemon juice and curry
- Spread the sauce mixture over the chicken/broccoli layers
- Top with bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese
- Bake 45-60 minutes at 350 degrees
For our small family of three, this recipe makes one lovely meal and 3-4 servings of leftovers. However, if that's too much for you, simply halve the recipe.
I like to serve Chicken Divan with rice.
The Little Guy loves Chicken Divan for two reasons: he likes broccoli, and there's plenty of sauce for him to smear all over his face.
See, I told you it was divine. Enjoy!