Friday, June 10, 2011

Yard Sale Prep

Next Friday and Saturday, the TMI household will participate in the annual Lindens Subdivision Sale.  Remember this gigantic pile of stuff in my basement?


It will be there. All of it. For sale.  Cheap.  Please come get this stuff out of my house.  Thank you!

The sale will be Friday/Saturday/Sunday, June 17-19, though we'll only participate on Friday and Saturday. Each day the sale is from 9am to 3pm, and we usually have 20-30 houses participating.  The Lindens Subdivision is located immediately west of Orchard Road (Aurora IL) south of Prairie Street and north of Jericho Street.  Enter the subdivision on Suncrest Drive if you are going southbound on Orchard Road. Otherwise, enter the subdivision from either direction on Jericho Road by turning north on Summerhill Drive.

To spice things up, I'll be live-tweeting about the garage sale as it progresses:  follow me at www.twitter.com/miniMartha.

I suppose you can see how my weekend is going to go: bring boxes up from the basement, price stuff, loud shouting about how I've accumulated so much stuff in the first place, wash/rinse/repeat. 

Oh yeah, I also need to get the rest this pile of topsoil off my driveway:


The pile is nowhere near that big now, but it has to go. 

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments: