Friday, July 16, 2010

Kitchen help

As my regular readers know, I have a lot of help in the kitchen.  For example, my favorite assistant joined me in the kitchen to make chocolate-covered pretzels.  This makes every baking experience a lot faster and a lot more fun.

By "favorite assistant," I am obviously referring to the Little Guy.


And by "a lot faster," I really mean messier.


And by "a lot more fun," I really do mean a lot more fun.


BabyGirl is still too small to "help" but I know she's just itching to get in there:  chocolate-covered pretzels beat rice cereal anyday.


And when she's old enough to join us in the kitchen, she'll be my favorite assistant, too.

1 comment:

frugalsuz said...

Aww, they are both adorable. Its so cute that he helps you out so much. Maybe he'll grow up and become a baker or a chef!