Five Things That Prove I'm a Craftaholic
1. I host parties and holiday gatherings just so I can do all the crafty accoutrements: invitations, favors, decorations, etc.
2. Family/friends always give me some type of crafty gift for special occasions: paper cutters, scrapbooking paper, label maker, stamps, etc. ie. My husband just gave me “Martha Stewart’s Encyclopedia of Crafts” for an early Mother’s Day gift. Thanks, honey! (I'll craft him a thank you card!)
3. I started a blog all about how Martha Stewart inspires me to become my own domestic goddess, complete with crafts and household beautification projects.
4. In seventh grade art class, I was so intent on making my picture collage perfect that I didn’t notice the boy next to me had cut off the end of his finger with his Exacto knife. Alert: junior high craftaholic!
5. I started my son’s scrapbook while we were both still in the hospital, and I was recovering from an emergency c-section.
What do you think? Is that a winning list? I sure hope so!
And now, a bonus for my TMI readers:
Five Things That Prove I'm a Huge Martha Fan
1. I started a blog all about how Martha Stewart inspires me to become my own domestic goddess.
2. For the past 5 years, MOM2 gives me a gift subscription to Martha Stewart Living. I have saved every copy. I also have many of Martha’s holiday, craft, organizing and cook books.
3. When it was time for a new hairstyle to celebrate my birthday, I took a picture of MS to the hair salon. Now, I have her ‘do! (My husband drew the line at dyeing my hair blonde, though).
4. On Twitter, I’m miniMartha. Enough said!
5. When I’m faced with a crafting or cooking quandary, I always ask myself “What would Martha do?”