Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Martha in the news

I found this bit on CNN's entertainment page yesterday:  Martha Stewart Rides a Harley.  Motorcycles are not my thing, but maybe I'll relax a little when I'm 70 years old.


I'm glad to see that Martha was wearing the necessary safety gear and riding an American-made bike.   The last sentence of the article certainly made me sit up straight:  "Her ties to the biker community apparently aren’t new; there’s a 2005 thread on the Harley Davidson Forum titled “is Martha Stewart sexy??”"

Awesome!  Now I can add my love of Martha Stewart to the list of things that I have in common with the biker community:

1. The love of Martha Stewart
2. Hair that looks like it's been blowing around in the wind all day.

I might need to put some more work into this list. 

No comments: