Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Register now to live well and spend less!

Quick reminder:  my next Live Well, Spend Less! course at Waubonsee Community College starts next week on Monday, July 18 at the Sugar Grove campus.  To get a small taste of this class, check out my blog post on living well and spending less in the summer.  Also, take a peek at what we accomplished in this class during the spring semester.  The best ideas featured in the class (as determined by the participants) will make it onto The Martha Initiative.

Sign up for the class here.  You can find it by typing in the class title:  Live Well, Spend Less; or by typing in my last name: Grant.  As always, you can see a list of all of my upcoming courses on the right sidebar.  I hope you can join me at Waubonsee!

2 comments:

Elilian said...

Amanda, I'm Elilian. I was in your class x treme couponing. But today i can't go because my husband are going to use our car. I'm really sorry.Add this i have 2 kids and I don't have time to find someone take care them. So, I want to ask you, if o can send to my e-mail the papers you will use today? The same way o do in the last class. Remember? You gave us same papers abaout your explanation. Tks. my email: elilianrlima@yahoo.com.br.

Elilian said...

my e-mail agaim: elilianrlima@yahoo.com.br