Monday, July 18, 2011

Martha Monday--Women with Vision

Tonight on the Hallmark channel, Martha Stewart presents a prime-time special, "Women with Vision" at 8pm EST.  I will be on it. 

And by "on it," I mean I'll ask The Big Guy to Tivo this for me so I can watch it at a more convenient time...like three years from now when I'm running in only five different directions, and not 12 like I am now.

Oh, did you think I was going to be on the show?  Nope, sorry.  When Martha does a "Women who barely function in the morning and don't even have time for breakfast and have to stop at the Dunkin' Donuts drivethru for coffee and bagels because they were too busy getting rid of a dead snake in their backyard and preparing for tonight's community education class of Living Well and Spending Less" episode, then I will be the guest on that.  In a totally unrelated note, can you guess how my morning went?


Find out more about the show here.

No comments: