Monday, March 21, 2011

Martha Monday--Hopping down the bunny trail

Easter is late this year, which is great--we all have plenty of time to get ready and celebrate the season.  Martha Stewart .com has their Easter Everything ready for you with crafts, decorations, menus and treats for your perusal. 

I am loving this Easter Egg Garland:


If I host Easter this year, then my hope is to make everything look like this:


Isn't that gorgeous?  The garland, cupcake picks and treat bags all match.  I love it!

To get the Little Guy geared up for Easter (Little Miss is still to little), I'm looking at this gallery of crafts for kids.  I really like these marbleized eggs:


Dyeing Easter eggs has to be one of the funnest things to do during the season.  I can't wait!

What do you have planned for Easter?

No comments: