Friday, December 3, 2010

The gift of Martha

As a self-proclaimed and semi-certified (and maybe certifiable!) Martha Stewart wanna-be, my Martha card would be revoked if I did not share this deal with you:  now through Sunday, MSLO is offering full-year subscriptions to Living, Whole Living and Everyday Food for only $20.00. 

Plus, they are even throwing in a free tote bag!  This is a tremendous deal, and would make the perfect gift for yourself or anyone in your life who is interested in all good things for their home and their life. 

This offer expires on December 5, so act now (wow, don't I totally sound like an infomercial?  Scary!) before the deal is gone. 

Seriously, I love all of her publications, and I know that this is one gift the recipient will not want to return.  Happy shopping!

No comments: