Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Just a note

Hi, everyone!

Just a quick note to say I'm taking the week off due to the TMI Household being in transition.  In just a few days, my maternity leave ends and I head back to work, and the kids head off to daycare.

Insert sorrowful wailing and gnashing of teeth here.  I am not happy about this situation, and I really wish I had more time at home with the the Little Guy and Baby Girl.

However, that is the way it must be for now, so I'll spend the next day or so getting ready for this big change.  I hope to be back next week with another "Martha Monday."  In the meantime, enjoy some recent pictures of my little cherubs:




Have a great week!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Your children are adorable! Sending thoughts and prayers your way...I went back to work a few weeks ago and it's so hard to leave my baby girl every morning. Hang in there momma!

P-town Tom said...

Baby Girl is very cute! I can see why you arne't happy about the whole going back to work thing. Good luck!