Friday, March 19, 2010

Martha's blueberry muffins

I have blueberries in my freezer.  They've been there a long time, and I had to take action. 

Enter Martha's blueberry muffins...here's what they look like:


The Little Guy and I decided to tackle these blueberry muffins and decrease our stash of frozen shame-berries (seriously, they've been in my freezer forever.  I keep meaning to use them...). 



Unlike a few of Martha's recipes I've tried recently, this one was absolutely correct in both yield and baking times.  The only thing I did differently from the recipe was to leave out the additional sugar and nutmeg for the muffin tops.



Granted, my muffins aren't as picturesque as Martha's, but I can guarantee they were just as tasty.  Yum!  In the meantime, I'm going to work with the Little Guy to turn him into a food stylist for this blog. 


After all, he's got the role of taste tester down perfectly.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

evonne said...

Mmmmm . . . shame-berries . . .