Friday, March 5, 2010

Basement shelves

Like many households, our unfinished basement had become a dumping ground ever since moving in.  I had blamed this on a serious lack of shelving--where was I to put all those totes and boxes?  Little Big Brother Freddy stepped in by spending two days building shelves with the Big Guy.  I'll let the pictures speak for themselves....

Freddy and I designed the shelves, taking into account the different sizes of totes and what all needed to be stored.  So far, the Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving and winter decorations are safely tucked away on the shelves.  In the coming months, my goal is to fill up the rest of the shelves and get everything off the basement floor. 

1 comment:

SGMGRANT said...

I love these shelves and can see a great use for some in my basement store room. Goes on my to do list

Rich Grant