Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Purchase at Sugar Creek

The Little Guy and I perused the Sugar Creek Arts Festival this past weekend with friends Shannon and Joe.


I wish I could have bought something from every vendor, but time and budget forced me to be very conservative. I bought a great piece of pottery from Willey Pottery. They make all kinds of things: mugs, plates, bowls, soap dispensers, toothbrush holders, vases and more.

I picked this piece as a graduation/birthday/going away gift for a good friend. It's a candy dish. And a pencil holder. And a sponge holder. And a soap holder.


Whatever he uses it for, I know he's going to like it. It is a beautiful and original piece.


My only regret? Not buying one for myself. I'd use it as a candy dish.

1 comment:

Chicagolandia said...

Oooh, that is adorable!