Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Darling delivered

A few weeks ago, I told you about my friend Evonne's Etsy shop, Darling Clandestine. She makes beautiful jewelry in unique designs.  Naturally, I fell in love with a pair of earrings, and in my blog post, I strongly hinted that the Big Guy should get them for me.

And he did.  The Big Guy is also a smart guy.


The earrings came in a cute sheer pouch with a very hip business card and a nice note from Evonne.  The quality and design are top-notch.  Great work, Evonne!


In unrelated news, I have business card envy.  How cool is this?

Mother's Day, graduations and all sorts of occasions that call for nice jewelry, either for yourself or as a gift for someone special, are coming up.  Check out Darling Clandestine.  Emphasis on darling, because it is.

No comments: