Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Diabolical genius

A recent conversation with my friend Michelle...

Michelle:  Have you ever baked an Oreo inside of a chocolate chip cookie?
Me: NO BUT WHY HAVEN'T I? THAT'S BRILLIANT!
Michelle: I'm thinking of trying that for Easter.
Me:  OMG IT SOUNDS AWESOME!  But how would that work? The chocolate chip cookie dough will slide off the Oreo and make a big mess.
Michelle:  That's what I'm worried about.
Me: BUT NOT IF YOU BAKE IT IN MUFFIN CUPS! DO IT THAT WAY! DO IT NOW!

For those who might be wondering, I do tend to speak in ALL CAPS.  Quite often, in fact.

And a few days later, Michelle brought this into work:


Looks like a fun chocolate chip cookie in a cupcake liner, right?  But there's more...


There was an Oreo inside.  AN OREO INSIDE A CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE.


This thing was so delicious, it was wrong. But if loving it is wrong, then I don't want to be right.

That Michelle is a diabolical genius.  Emphasis on genius! And diabolical. 

Just to cover all the bases.

1 comment:

P-town Tom said...

Holy crap! Where has that combination been all of my life!