Saturday, September 12, 2009

The week is nearly over. Let's see how I did with my to-do list from Sunday...

1. Bake cookies for work event
Done.

2. Decorate cookies for work event
Done.

3. Package cookies for work event
Done.

4. Head to Kohl's for pants and purse
Done.

5. Send out invitations for the Little Guy's upcoming birthday party
Done. I was able to deliver some invitations personally, thanks to all the family get-togethers over the Labor Day holiday.

6. Head to hardware store for closet organizers and nightlights
Um, no. This didn't happen. I knew that this would be a stretch considering how busy the week was, so this is going on next week's list.

7. CVS shopping
Again, this just didn't happen. I need to get there soon, though--I have nearly $30 of product rainchecks I need to redeem.

8. Walgreens shopping
Done, but done pitifully. Wags is not cooperating with me lately...the stuff I want is always sold out. I am considering dropping Wags for the next few months. Seriously.

Not too bad. I know we have a lot going on in the TMI household next week, so I'll need to plan the week's activities carefully in order to get everything done.

On to the next list...

No comments: